The Devnexus 2018 call for proposals is now open!
The conference will be in Atlanta, GA on February 21-23.
- Workshop day is February 21.
- Main conference days are February 22, 23.
- Notifications for acceptance will go out on a rolling basis; submit early and often!
- Rejection notices will go out on October 30 or earlier.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
PLEASE TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES!
Once you've signed up on the CFP site, click 'Create New Event'. Make sure you also mark your availability.
Select the track accordingly in the CFP system:
Presentations (lectures) are 70 mins + 5 min for questions.
As we are a low-cost community conference, we have limited resources for covering presenter travel. Please ask your company if they can cover your travel first.
- Break apart longer sessions into PARTS I, II, etc.
- Longer, deep dive sessions, are given priority.
If you need to change this flag, please email us first!
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Please mark accordingly if need travel reimbursement (see below).
- DO NOT CHANGE YOUR "COVER TRAVEL" SELECTION ONCE YOUR SESSION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED! WE GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN THIS FLAG HAS BEEN FLIPPED, AND WE WILL RE-EVALUATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE!